Cynthia has a few tips for those who getting ready to marry:
- Locate and book your church and reception venue before consulting your floral designer. To properly advise you, your floral designer will need to know the size and shape of the church.
- Develop a vision of your wedding, including the theme, style and colors you desire. Remember to take into account the season when thinking of color schemes.
- Be ready to give your floral designer as much information as possible, for the best possible recommendations.
- Estimate how much you can reasonably spend on floral décor.
- Consider how you can get more for your money with “double-duty” arrangements.